The LANDERT Group is a privately owned Group of companies, characterised by innovation, quality and genuine entrepreneurship. In our day-to-day activities, this means sometimes looking at things from a different perspective, never being satisfied with common solutions, acting flexibly and always showing the dynamism of a pioneer.
The LANDERT Group was founded in 1924 with its head quarters in Bülach near Zürich, Switzerland, and employs over 1000 staff members across its two divisions SERVAX (customised electric drives) and TORMAX (automatic door systems).
The LANDERT Group is looking for an entrepreneurial-minded and service-oriented personality as our future
Senior Business Development Manager (100%, m/w)
As Senior Business Development Manager, you take on a key role in business development and implementation of strategic initiatives within the LANDERT Group in close collaboration with the Group CEO. You support the management teams of the Group companies on the operational as well as on the strategic levels.
The following tasks belong to your field of activity:
- Develop and implement processes based on best practices
- Support the management teams of the Group companies in the field in various subjects on the operational level
- Support the management teams of Group companies in order to meet budgets and forecasts
- Support the Group companies during the strategy process
- Coaching of newly appointed general managers of Group companies and support the general manager with the introduction of newly appointed members of the management team
- Act as an interim manager
- Lead the due diligence process and integrate newly acquired companies into the Group structure
- Direct report to Group CEO
You have the following qualifications:
- Technical and Business Administration background at University level (Msc)
- Experienced line manager at an executive level
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Sales, Production, Installation and After-Sales market in the construction industry (e.g. heating, ventilation, building automation)
- Proven experience in project management
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic skills to understand complex issues and to develop solutions
- Very structured working method with high attention on quality and driven by the willingness of continuous improvements
- Pragmatic, precise and hands-on implementer with a winning and carismatic personality as well as convincing and enforcement power
- Strong leader as well as team player depending on role
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high identification with the task
- Outstanding flexibility and willingness to travel (0-100% depending on tasks and projects)
- Business fluent in German and English, French an advantage
- Excellent skills in MS Office, Cognos and ERP systems like Navision and SAP
- Loyal and honest
We offer you a challenging position in a global group. We look forward to receiving your online application.
LANDERT Group AG