TORMAX Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of premium access solutions that enable better buildings.
A market leader of innovative and inspiring designs and technologies for access solutions, TORMAX's full range of products and services provides safety and security as well as convenience and comfort. TORMAX features a design oriented portfolio of door automation systems including various slide and swing door applications.
TORMAX USA Inc.
TORMAX USA Inc. subsidiary is a local leader in the sales and service of pedestrian automatic doors and commercial door systems. Our branch office based in San Antonio manufactures, installs, and services automatic and manual doors, and we have an immediate opening for a Service Technician to be based in the Dallas Fort Worth market.
We are looking for energetic, customer-focused individuals to join our growing team of technicians. The job duties include the service of automatic and manual door equipment for retail, grocery and healthcare customers. Other duties may include working with architectural hardware and electronic access control devices.
Qualified candidates will have a strong background in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting along with general field service procedures. Candidates must have a clean driving record and be willing to work overtime as required. A post-offer background check and drug screen is required. A high school diploma or GED is needed; demonstrated mechanical and electrical experience is preferred. Previous experience with the service/repair of automatic doors, manual doors, door hardware, or locksmith background is a plus.
- Service equipment to the customer's ongoing satisfaction and set minimum performance standards
- Project a customer-focused image through competent service procedures, professional personal presentation and communication with all customers
- Maintain accurate service data through diligent and timely use of all service documentation and technical data
- Manage assigned parts and consumable inventory effectively
- Communicate with sales and service management promptly regarding customer complaints or sales opportunities
- Current driver's license and relevant education / certification (mechanical / electric systems)
- Strong product knowledge and diagnostic capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of basic electronics and electrical theory, principles of microprocessor controlled environment and multi-meter instruments
- Mechanical aptitude and use of basic hand/power tools
TORMAX USA Inc.
Support / Install Manager
12859 Wetmore Road
San Antonio, TX 78238